As part of the 5th edition of SAWIS International Conference on Water Management, Applied Computing and Data Science (WMAD), the organizes include a set workshops and training courses about use of ICT for water resources management.
The topic of those workshops :
- Open Source GIS for water resources
- Remote sensing for water resources
- Modelling for water resources
- Data mining for water resources
- Machine learning for water resources
The workshops will be animated by national and international experts in GIS, Remote sensing and Data Science for water resources.
Public: PhD Students, Researchers, Professional
Price: 70 Euro (700 DH), including all sessions, electronic documentation, software (Open Source) and data.
- 50% discount for all participants in WMAD conference
Registration form here.