- All accepted and Presented papers will be submitted to be indexed by International Scientific Database.
- All the authors will be invited to send their extanded version to participate next issue of SAWIS Journal
- After selection of the best papers by the committees, the authors will be invited to send their extanded version to participate in Springer Book Chapter : Lecture Note on Geoinformation and Cartography (Scopus)
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions should be original, professional and have not been published elsewhere. Paper length should exceed 3 pages followed (Max 6 pages) and it need be formatted strictly according to the Template.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication. All submission will be peer-reviewed roughly by at least 2-3 experts.
- Authors are invited to submit English papers. Please confirm your papers with clear argumentation, close core, sufficient theoretical analysis, proper language and standard grammar in English.
- Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted for formal publication, at least one of the authors will register and present the paper in the conference. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
WMAD’21 uses the i-Thenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. i-Thenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.