Submission - Easychair :
- Read carfully the notice below
- Submit your paper through Easychair on this link : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wmad2021
NB : If you didn't have an acount on easychair, you can creat one here
- For abstract only : All accepted and presented abstract (Template) will be published in the abstracts book with ISBN
- For papers :All accepted and Presented papers (Template) will be submitted to be published by E3S Web of Conference (indexed in: Scopus, Web of Science, DOAJ….) .
Publication Notice - Papers :
- All submissions should be original, professional and have not been published elsewhere. Paper length should exceed 4 pages followed (Max 6 pages) and it need be formatted strictly according to the Template.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication. All submission will be peer-reviewed roughly by at least 2-3 experts.
- Authors are invited to submit English papers. Please confirm your papers with clear argumentation, close core, sufficient theoretical analysis, proper language and standard grammar in English.
- Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted for formal publication, at least one of the authors will register and present the paper in the conference. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
WMAD’21 uses the i-Thenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. i-Thenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.
WMAD’21 uses Grammarly to check the manuscripts for Grammar, any manuscript with high rate of grammar imperfection will be not take on consideration.